2. Limitation of liability: By entering the present website, visitors/users of the pages and services of the OPTIMA S.A. website accept that its use is at their own responsibility and that none of the parties involved in the creation, production or issue of the present website bear any responsibility whatsoever. Indicatively, but not limited to, it is stated that the company is not responsible for any direct, incidental, subsequent or indirect damage or for costs or expenses of any type (including legal fees, expert fees or other expenses), that may arise directly or indirectly from accessing, using or exploring the present website or from downloading any material, text, data, images, videos or audio files from the present website including indicatively but without limitation, anything that may arise from a virus, bug, human action or omission of action, from any computer system, telephone line, computer hardware, software, program malfunction or any other error, omission or delay in the transmission from the computer or the network connection.
3. OPTIMA S.A., without guaranteeing and therefore with no responsibility, makes the best possible effort so as to ensure that the information and the total contents of the website are governed by the maximum accuracy, clarity, timeliness, completeness and availability. In no case, is there any liability of OPTIMA S.A. for any damage that may be caused to the visitor/ user given the said use of the present website.
4. Intellectual and industrial property rights: The total contents of the present website including, indicatively but without limitation, texts, names, brand names, logos, graphics, displays, photographs, video or audio files and generally any kind of files, constitute intellectual property of OPTIMA S.A. and are governed by the national and international provisions on Intellectual Property, with the exception of clearly recognized third party rights. Therefore the reproduction, republication, copying, storing, sale, transmission, distribution, issue, execution, downloading, translation and amendment in any way, partially or in summary are explicitly prohibited without the explicit previous consent of OPTIMA S.A., unless stated otherwise in the present. The use/visitor accepts that anything included in the pages of the present website is a copyright or intellectual property of OPTIMA S.A., or of third parties (used under a license agreement) and therefore unauthorized use may lead to the imposition of a fine or penalty.
5. The visitor/ user of the present website must comply with the provisions of Greek, European and International Law and the relevant legislation that governs telecommunications, while such must refrain from any illegal and abusive use of the contents and services of the present website. Any damage that may be caused to the present website of the Internet that will emanate from the bad or improper use of the relevant services by the user/visitor is the exclusive responsibility of such user/visitor.
6. Illegal or improper behavior: The visitor/user of the present website should not publish or transmit on the present website any pornographic, indecent, unholy, defamatory, abusive, threatening, illegal or other material that could constitute or encourage a behavior that could constitute a criminal offense, cause civil liability, or violate in any other way any law. Although OPTIMA S.A. or any other party that may be involved in the creation, production or issue of the present website, may monitor, review or revise the transmissions, dispatches, OPTIMA S.A. and all the parties involved in the creation, production or issue of the present website disclaim any liability that may arise from the content including indicatively, but without limitation, claims for defamation, insult, blasphemy, criminal impersonation or copyright infringement.
7. Hyperlinks: Although the present website may possibly be linked to other websites, it is not responsible for the content and services of other websites that are referred to through hyperlinks or banners, nor is their availability guaranteed. OPTIMA S.A. disclaims any direct or indirect approval, endorsement, relationship, sponsorship or partnership with the linked websites unless such is explicitly stated. By entering the present website, the visitor/user of the present website accepts that OPTIMA S.A. is not liable for any problems that may arise during the visit/use of websites to which the present website refers to through links, and which are at the exclusive responsibility of the respective websites.
8. Revision of the present terms: OPTIMA S.A. reserves the right to revise the present legal information at any time and for any cause, without prior notification or obligation. Users/visitors should check for possible changes each time and given that they continue the use of the website in any case it is considered that they accept the amended terms and conditions. Otherwise they should refrain from using/visiting the present website.
9. Applicable law: This specific use agreement is governed by the Provisions of Greek Law, the rules and regulation of European Law and the relevant International provisions and is construed according to the rules of good faith, business ethics and the financial and social purpose of rights. If a provision is considered contrary to the law and therefore invalid or voidable, that ipso jure such ceases to be in effect, without affecting the validity of the remaining terms. No amendment of the terms of the present agreement will be taken into account and will constitute a part of such, if such amendment has not been expressed in written and incorporated in the present. The responsible courts for possible differences arising from the said agreements are the Courts of Athens.
10. The management and protection of Personal Information of the visitor/user of the present website is subject to the terms of the present section and the relevant provisions of Greek law (Law 2472/1997 as supplemented by the decisions of the Chairman of the Hellenic Data Protection Authority, Presidential Decrees 207/1998 and 79/2000 and article 8 of Law 2819/2000) and European law (EC directives 95/46/EC and 97/66/EC). Any possible future relevant regulation will constitute subject of the present section. If a visitor/user does not agree with the personal data protection terms that are included in the present section, then he/she must not use the services of the present website. The present website may require visitors/users to submit personal information. The visitor/user explicitly consents to the use of his/her personal information by OPTIMA S.A. for promotional or marketing purposes. The present website ensures the personal character of your information and cannot disclose such information to third parties (except if stipulated by Law and only towards regulatory authorities). The present website maintains files with personal information that are sent by visitors/users exclusively for communication purposes, statistical purposes and for purposes of improving the provided services and part or all of such information may be processed for statistical purposes, for market research or for improving the provided services as well as for promotional or marketing purposes. Visitors/users may contact the relevant department by telephone at + 30.210.2893400 or at the address of OPTIMA S.A. (1 Sorou Street, 14451, Metamorphosis, Attica) in order to establish the existence of his/her personal file and to request the correction, amendment or deletion of such.
12. For users under 18 years of age, the previous consent of parents / guardians is considered as given in any case of personal information provided on the website of OPTIMA S.A.
OPTIMA S.A. guarantees the protection of its website’s visitors’ personal data. The Privacy statement regards information gathered in the site communication form. This data shall be used only by OPTIMA S.A. in case there is a need of communication with the user.
The republication of the content of these pages by third parties is prohibited. Copying the web site or parts of it for commercial purposes by third parties is prohibited.